Warehouse Crew Member
Cleveland, Ohio, Seasonal and Full-time
Everything Tented is a tent and party rental company that serves the greater Cleveland Area. The company has a strong reputation for exemplary customer service, both traditional and innovative installations, along with high safety standards. We are looking for energetic, dependable, motivated, responsible team members to welcome into our Everything Tented family.
Job Description/Main Responsibilities:
- Supporting and promoting a positive company culture.
- Strong use of problem solving skills and reasoning.
- Accurately identifying, pulling, and shelving the correct event rental equipment.
- Assist with repairs and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintaining a positive attitude, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team.
- Clean tents, tables, chairs, and other event rental equipment.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
Education & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with customers and coworkers in a clear, professional manner.
- Flexibility with hours, with some days resulting in longer shifts.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, physical environment.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Drug Free Workplace.