Driver- Installation Crew Member
Cleveland, Ohio, Seasonal and Full-time
Everything Tented is a tent and party rental company that serves the greater Cleveland Area. The company has a strong reputation for exemplary customer service, both traditional and innovative installations, along with high safety standards. We are looking for energetic, dependable, motivated, responsible team members to welcome into our Everything Tented family.
Job Description/Main Responsibilities:
- Supporting and promoting a positive company culture.
- Demonstrating a customer service attitude with an emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Strong use of problem solving skills and reasoning.
- Safely driving and delivering equipment in a 24' box truck.
- Working as a team to safely assist in the installation and disassembly of tents.
- Accurately delivering event rental equipment.
- Maintaining a positive attitude, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team.
- Clean tents and event rental equipment as needed.
- Assist in loading trucks and working with warehouse team as needed.
Education & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to maneuver a 24' box truck safely while being sensitive to city traffic and private property.
- Must have a clean driving record with 4 points or less.
- Ability to communicate with customers and coworkers in a clear, professional manner.
- Flexibility with hours, with some days resulting in longer shifts. Also must be open to weekend work when needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, physical environment.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Drug Free Workplace.
To apply, submit a current resume or application to 4550 Nicky Blvd, Cuyahoga Heights, Ohio 44125 or E-mail-Sales@EverythingTented.com