Everything Tented is a team of knowledgeable, professionals who strive to create unique event experiences. We will educate and guide our customers in the best practices of safe tent installations, optimal space usage, proper event flow and best product value for their dollar. We will continue to provide our team members with a positive work environment, access to new industry technologies, networking with industry peers, and the ability to influence our culture in a positive way. We will make the small details the most important thing and strive for excellence in every size event we influence.
Who We Are
Family owned and operated, Everything Tented provides tents and related rental equipment to Northeast Ohio. Over the years, Everything Tented has worked hard to build an inventory around the needs of our clients. While tenting is the primary focus of our business, we also supply a lot of the accessories needed underneath the tent, such as tables, chairs, lighting, tent flooring, climate control, dance floors, and sidewalls. Our staff members are continuously trained on our products to ensure that they are properly maintained and installed. By being a part of organizations such as the International Special Events Society and Mid Atlantic Tent Renters Association, we are able to keep up on current technologies and safety practices.
As an important part of preparing for your tented party, a trained staff member will meet with you prior to your event to measure and view the site. Site inspections and consultation are complimentary. CAD drawings are available to help provide assurance that the correct sized tent and spacing have been reserved for your event. All of these services help you make a better, more educated decision when choosing your tent company. You only get one chance to celebrate these life events. Don't choose an inferior company to handle the most extraordinary event of your life.
Additional Details to Keep in Mind:
- Site inspections and consultations are complimentary.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- A 30% deposit is required to reserve equipment.
- A round trip delivery charge will be added to all orders depending on the delivery area.
- Installation and removal are included in all tent prices.
- After-hour delivery or pickup is available for an additional fee.
- All orders need to be paid in full at time of delivery.
- Tables and chairs will be stacked neatly upon delivery, and should be re-stacked for pickup to avoid additional charges.
- There is a 15% additional charge to setup or breakdown tables and chairs.
- Any damaged or missing equipment charges will be invoiced on a separate bill after the event.
- A standby staff member is available during your event at an additional fee.
Contact one of our sales representatives today to start planning your special event!